TrendMeLeaveMe - Trendline trader EA

Hey Guys

Here is a new EA which will trade breakouts and trendlines in both direction. Trendlines should be drawn manually. The EA was coded by Waddah Attar and obtained from mql4.com.

Just draw Trend Up or Trend Down before the Expert Advisor "TrendMeLeaveMe" start. Set properties, run expert and go to sleep or work.

This expert does not work automatically. You must draw trend up, trend down or horizontal trend. Name it buystop or sellstop , set BuyStop_StepUpper, BuyStop_StepLower, SellStop_StepUpper and SellStop_StepLower Properties.

When price enter area between your buystop trend and BuyStop_StepLower, expert will open buystop order at Price BuyStop_StepUpper. When price enter area between your sellstop trend and SellStop_StepUpper, expert will open sellstop order at Price SellStop_StepLower.

The expert will always modify OpenPrice to both orders when the price walks with the trends Until Price goes out Previuos area.

You can set BuyStop_StopLoss , BuyStop_Takeprofit and BuyStop_Lot to buystop. You can set SellStop_StopLoss , SellStop_Takeprofit and SellStop_Lot to sellstop.

Hope that helps

Files:

Thanks for your help.

Goog Lucky For You!

Does any one have a video to demonstrate this EA and how to use it?

I have moved away from indicators a few months back and started trading using Trendlines, S/R and fibonacci levels with great success.

I've searched for forums on the trendline strategy, which were all very OLD and non were active. I guess the trend became a fad. Toobad

As I found an indicator that drew trend lines for me, I started to search for an EA that traded off of trendlines. From Forexfactory to Here. A friend sent me here.

I have found the holy Grail. LOL,. no seriously...this is it... I will try to keep this forum going by posting my results with this EA and posting screenshots of my findings.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you join this forum. PLEASE add your input.

this is from the creator:

TrendMeLeaveMe - MQL4 Code Base

Now we have more information on the matter.

4xleader82:
I have moved away from indicators a few months back and started trading using Trendlines, S/R and fibonacci levels with great success. I've searched for forums on the trendline strategy, which were all very OLD and non were active. I guess the trend became a fad. ToobadAs I found an indicator that drew trend lines for me, I started to search for an EA that traded off of trendlines. From Forexfactory to Here. A friend sent me here. I have found the holy Grail. LOL,. no seriously...this is it... I will try to keep this forum going by posting my results with this EA and posting screenshots of my findings. Thanks for reading, and I hope you join this forum to add your input.

You are welcome my friend... Hope you will stick to your words and keep this thread active

This will be helpful for many...

hi

I have used trend ea the ole one but is very risky cos it can go either way big loss or big win it doesn't close with profit where u want it and turns agints u if u not watching it!!

must admit a bit confusing how to set it

I've spent a little bit of time with this Ea: and this is what I have found out:

1. when adjusting the Properties for the Buystop and Sellstop SL and TP,

you need to add an Extra "0" value. So if you want a 20pip SL your value will be 200. and if you want a 150 pip TP. you must enter 1500

This is the invalid Order found in my Journal, I fixed it by adding that extra "0" value
My alpari broker uses the 5th decial.

2009.09.17 01:30:46 '1059470': order sell stop 0.10 GBPUSD opening at 1.65153 sl: 1.65183 tp: 1.64991 failed [Invalid S/L or T/P]

2. Example of placing BUY order:

a. The buystop_stopupper is the value in which the trade enters the market.

b. the Buystop_steplower is the value in which a PENDING order is triggered at your stopupper value.

c. The trend line you draw is not the actual entry point, unless you change the "step" values to 0.

d. IF buy order opens then closes due to sl or tp, and if Price touches your trendline again, another order will be entered.

Example: basically I had 7 bad trades: one after another, because price followed my trendline and new orders kept opening up. (this can be fixed in the future= programming)

Overall: It is the perfect tool for placing trades based off of trendlines, S/R, breakouts, bounces, etc. Best yet, Trades from PA and not indicators. I love it, and I will continue to experiment.

Trendline Break Executor: I am going to read this forum as well, I read the first post, and I think it is the same system anyways back to

TrendMeLeaveMe.EA

Limitation:

Limited to 1 buy and 1 sell line on one chart. So use several charts for added entry levels

Properties:

Turn off manual confirmation if your away from your desk.

the Option of LONG/SHORT postions only.. This Can be used to Trade trendline Bounces, and Breaks.

We need to change this:

we can only place 1 Buy or 1 sell per chart.

I need:

A. ONE cancels the Other option that works like this:

if sellstop1 enters, then sellstop2 will cancel

if sellstop1 enters, then buystop1 becomes a pending order. = for ranging markets

B. Multiple entry points for either buy/sell. like buystop1 and buystop2 etc.

one cancels the other

[ATTACH]4489[/ATTACH]

Files:
fisher.jpg  54 kb
Reason: